Ask The Right Questions
Before you begin building your website, it's important that you start by asking the right questions. To who? Your potential clients is a good start.
A website is there to answer your visitor's questions - do you know what they are?
- what is it that caused them to search your business out?
- what have they tried and what didn't work?
- what else have they seen that almost worked or got their attention?
- if they have used your services, what did they like about it?
- how did your services make a difference?
- what didn't they like about your services?
These are all things to be aware of when building the content of your site. Take the time to talk to your clients, or potential clients - it will be worth it in the end.
Still need a little help? To speak to us about all your web design needs come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services visit our website at www.conceptwebdesign.ca.
Concept Web Design is part of the Concept Computers family. Visit www.conceptcomputers.ca for details.
keywords: web design north vancouver, web design vancouver, web design burnaby, web design new west, content writing, web design tips, best web design vancouver