Web Design Trends for 2020 we LOVE!
We're looking ahead to the new year! When it comes to web design, staying up-to-date is important to keep your audience engaged. Here are a few up and coming web design trends that we are looking forward to using in 2020.
1. Minimalist design and navigation - minimalism is very effective in drawing the user's attention where you want it. This year the minimalist design will include large pictures, over-sized type and LOTS of white space.
2. Dark design - much like Window's 10 dark mode, dark design, especially when accompanied with a minimalist design is also very effective in drawing the user's attention to specific elements. Make use of bold colours when using this design scheme.
3. Floating elements - float text boxes, photos and icons with light shadows to make them stand out.
4. 3D elements - this design scheme makes use of ever-advancing graphic technology and can be extremely eye-catching when used tastefully.
5. Hand-drawn icons and elements - lighten the mood and add a touch of humanity with hand-drawn icons, scribbles, frames and other graphics.
6. Split-screen content - this is especially effective when your business has multiple branches. For example, if you are an artist who designs their own pieces but also offers mounting and framing services. Split your screen to highlight these two features and unify them with a logo or call to action in the centre of your screen.
7. Full-screen forms - instead of floating a quarter-screen-sized form in front of an already busy page, try dedicating a full page to form for enhanced usability.
Need a little help? We do that!
To speak to us about all your web design needs, come see us in-store at 1257 Marine Drive in North Vancouver or give us a call at 604-986-7680.
For more information about us, our products and services visit our website at www.conceptwebdesign.ca.
Concept Web Design is part of the Concept Computers family. Visit www.conceptcomptuers.ca for details.